- 31 May 2021
- 7 h 00 min - 8 h 30 min
JCAA Webinar: Japan as a Destination for Arbitration
Who should attend?
This webinar aims to introduce to lawyers, in-house counsel and others the appeal of Japan as a place of arbitration for the resolution of international commercial disputes.
This webinar is mainly intended for foreign companies located or actively doing business in Asian countries. Of course anyone who is interested in Japan is welcome.
Speakers and Panelists
- Mr. Kazuhiko Bando (JCAA, President)
- Ms. Kimi Onoda (Parliamentary Vice Minister of Justice)
- Mr. Koji Kanki (Attorney, International Affairs Division, Minister’s Secretariat Ministry of Justice)
- Ms. Yoshimi Ohara (Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu)
- Prof. Masato Dogauchi (JCAA, Chief Arbitration & Mediation Officer)
- Mr. Robert Rhoda (Dentons, IPBA DRAC Co-Chair)
- Mr. Hiroyuki Tezuka (Nishimura & Asahi)
- Mr. Matthew Gearing QC (Fountain Court Chambers)
- Ms. Carita Wallgren-Lindholm (Lindholm Wallgren)
- Ms. Elaine Wong (Herbert Smith Freehills)
Join JCAA for the above event on 31 May at 7am CEST/ 1pm SGT / 2pm JST. Register here.