DELOS TRAINING ON OFFER
A hallmark of our field is the need for, and for many the desire and stimulation that comes from, ongoing learning and skills development. In addition to the multiple resources it makes available, Delos offers the following training:
- written advocacy, with three complementary courses that unpack what it takes to be a persuasive advocate by exploring the building blocks of effective writing. For each course, the writing exercises focus on a particular industry: M&A disputes in Part I, ESG disputes in Part II and Energy disputes in Part III. An additional module allows participants to apply their learning through a partnership with the Kluwer Arbitration Blog;
- oral advocacy, with courses focusing on commercial and investment matters (with different geographical editions available) and one course dedicated to construction matters. The oral submissions training is part of Delos's Remote Oral Advocacy Programme (ROAP);
- cross-examination, with courses focusing on quantum issues (different geographical editions available) and a course focusing on construction issues. The cross-examination training is part of Delos's Remote Oral Advocacy Programme (ROAP);
- damages, with two distinct offerings: one is an e-learning platform known as the Delos Damages MOOC, which contains introductory level, advanced level and side courses on issues of damages and valuation. Colleagues can follow these courses in their own time, at any time, and self-test their understanding; and the other is as part of the above training courses on cross-examination of quantum experts; and
- writing awards, with a course that unpacks what it takes to render an enforceable award, and takes participants beyond to consider the hallmarks of an excellent award. An additional module is offered for participants interested in serving as tribunal secretaries.
#ContinuousEducation #OngoingLearning #SkillsDevelopment