- 16 - 20 September 2021
AEA Preliminary Training and Competition 2021
The Africa Energy Arbitrators’ Forum (the AEA Forum) is organised by the Lagos Chamber of Commerce International Arbitration Centre (LACIAC) and supported by the School of International Arbitration, Queen Mary University of London (SIA-QMUL). Its mission is to promote better dispute management and resolution in Africa’s energy projects. In September 2021, the AEA forum will host an exciting and practical training course for dispute practitioners who wish to pursue opportunities in energy arbitration. Participants at the AEA-Prelim 2021 will gain:
- Practical training in the management and resolution of energy disputes, using case studies inspired by real life situations.
- The opportunity to participate in a competition with a chance to win sponsored internships with international law firms.
- Career guidance by leading experts in the management and resolution of energy disputes.
- High performers in the AEA-Prelim competition will be recognised in LACIAC’s list of energy disputes experts.
- Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Join LACIAC, SIA and QMUL for the above event from 16 to 20 September. Register here.