- 17 February 2022
TimeIndian Standard Time
- 17 h 00 min - 18 h 30 min
Secretariat and DSK Legal Present Global Webinar Series on Media Entertainment and Sports Disputes
DSK Legal in collaboration with Secretariat presents a Global Webinar Series on Media, Entertainment and Sports Disputes.
Please join us for the Part 1 – Media and Entertainment Disputes on 17 February 2022 17:00 to 18:30 IST (11.30 AM to 13:00 UK Time).
- Anand Desai, Managing Partner of DSK Legal in India;
- Phil Sherrell, Head of Media and Entertainment, Bird & Bird in London;
- Siddharth Roy Kapur, Film Producer and President, Producers Guild of India; and
- Mrinal Jain, Head of Secretariat’s Economic Damages and Valuation Practice in India.
Opening Remarks will be provided by Neeti Sachdeva, Secretary General at Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration and Tejus Chauhan, Director – South Asia, ICC Arbitration. Moderation by Chandrima Mitra, Partner at DSK Legal.
Supporting Partners include Bird & Bird, ICC International Court of Arbitration, Delos Dispute Resolution, Lagos Chamber of Commerce International Arbitration Centre (LACIAC), The Mediation and Arbitration Center (Mauritius) – MARC, Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration and Swiss Arbitration Centre.