- 12 April 2021
- 10 h 00 min - 11 h 00 min
Ireland & the Asia Pacific Region: Recent Arbitral & Litigation Trends in Australia, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong, Singapore & Ireland
Topic: Ireland & the Asia Pacific Region: Recent Arbitral & Litigation Trends in Australia, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong, Singapore & Ireland.
Introduction by Paul McGarry SC (Chairman of Bar of Ireland 2016-2018)
- The Hon. PA Bergin SC, former Judge of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia
- The Hon. Michael Peart, former Judge of the Court of Appeal, Republic of Ireland
- Mr Justice Andrew Spink QC, Judge of the Astana International Financial Centre Court, Kazakhstan
- Professor Hon. Anselmo Reyes, former Judge of Hong Kong High Court
Moderated by Jonathan Lim, WilmerHale
Join the Bar of Ireland and AFIA for the above event on Monday 12 April at 9am-10am London time / 10am-11am Paris.