DELOS IS AN INDEPENDANT ARBITRATION INSTITUTION THAT PROVIDES AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO COMMERCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
TECH x IA
The intersection of technology and international arbitration is not only increasingly topical, it is also increasingly present and shaping (our perception of) the future of international arbitration practice.
Delos has accordingly created the Tech Channel for practitioners to stay abreast of tech developments relevant to the practice of IA (and dispute resolution). You can sign up for this below.
In addition, Delos has made available an introduction to blockchain and smart contracts, and how these might fit in with arbitration.
Delos members are also regular speakers at tech x IA / (legal)tech events. See below for a selection of speaking engagements:
- 11 February 2020, London – LegalTech Forum London 2020: "Arbitration & Litigation in Light of Disruptive Technology"
- 17 September 2019, Lagos – Lagos Court of Arbitration: "The future of arbitration in technology"
- 31 May 2019, Prague – Innovative Legal Services Forum (ILSF) 2019: "Dispute Resolution for the CEE"
- 30 May 2019, Prague – Squire Patton Boggs and Delos: "Innovation in Dispute Resolution: Sci-Fi or Future Reality?"
- 5 December 2018, Paris – Sciences Po Arbitration Society (SPAS): "Arbitration X Technology: A Call For Awakening?"
- 21 November 2014, Beirut – BDL Accelerate 2014: "De-Risking Startups"
For more information, please contact Mihaela Apostol on:
REGISTER FOR THE TECH CHANNEL