DELOS IS AN INDEPENDANT ARBITRATION INSTITUTION THAT PROVIDES AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO COMMERCIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
DELOS's COMMITMENT TO THE IA COMMUNITY
Delos is committed to the international arbitration community. We describe below three related initiatives.
DELOS INAUGURAL EVENTS SERIES
The Inaugural Events Series provides an opportunity for exchange with the arbitration community about the Delos approach to arbitration and its emphasis on time and cost efficiency, combined with quality and flexibility.
We are pleased to share with you the details of the following Inaugural Events. You can find out more and register to attend by clicking on the links:
- 15 March 2018 – Hong Kong, in conjunction with the Vis East Moot 2018
- 11 April 2018 – Paris, as part of the 2018 Paris Arbitration Week
- 25 October 2018 – São Paulo, as part of the 2018 São Paulo Arbitration Week (first SPAW edition)
- 6 November 2018 – Madrid, in conjunction with the Club Español del Arbitraje (CEA)
- 14 November 2018 – Dubai, as part of the 2018 Dubai Arbitration Week
- 11 December 2018 – New York
- 5 March 2019 - Singapore
As part of engaging with the younger members of the arbitration community, Delos has established Delos-Y. This initiative is led by dynamic members of the international arbitration community.
DELOS GUIDE TO ARBITRATION PLACES (GAP)
The Delos Guide to Arbitration Places, known as the 'GAP', is designed to assist in-house counsel, corporate lawyers and arbitration practitioners with efficiently accessing key insights into a large range of jurisdictions, including for the purposes of negotiating the choice of arbitral seats and conducting arbitral proceedings in those jurisdictions.