During these unprecedented times, Delos has been at the forefront in providing pragmatic, innovative solutions to support the international arbitration community, and in thought leadership on the issues raised by the pandemic.
- Resources on holding remote or virtual arbitration and mediation hearings
- Checklist on holding arbitration and mediation hearings in times of COVID-19 (March 2020) [see here in Chinese]
- Review of national legislations relevant to remote hearings and to arbitration hearing infrastructure at jurisdictions around the world, as part of the 2nd edition of the Delos Guide to Arbitration Places (GAP)
- Resources on remote oral advocacy
- Arbitration Hearings: Top 10 Tips for Junior Associates
Delos has also served as supporting organisationsfor Gary Born, Anneliese Day QC and Hafez Virjee's "Empirical Study of Experiences with Remote Hearings: A Survey of Users’ Views", published as Chapter 7 of Maxi Scherer, Niuscha Bassiri, Mohamed S. Abdel Wahab (eds.), International Arbitration and the COVID-19 Revolution (Wolters Kluwer, 2020), and the follow-on publications available here.